Bismillah, Er Rahman, Er Rahim.
Greetings! The Dance retreat at the Villa Maria is next weekend and we wanted to share with you an overview of what will be happening when! If you haven't signed up, it's not too late! Registration details are on this page.
Friday, August 28
- 3 p.m. - Checkin opens in Marian Hall, the large dormitory building.
- 7 p.m. - Dances begins! We'll be in Ursuline Hall, the smaller building to your left when facing Marian Hall in the parking lot. All of our sessions will be in this building.
Saturday, August 29
- 6:30 a.m. - Meditation: Chakra Toning & 99 Names with Hakim & Karima Bushnell (Optional)
- 8 a.m. - Breakfast in Marian Hall Dining Hall (Lower Level)
- 9 a.m. - Welcome
- 9:15 a.m. - Special LEAD Session: Dance for the Healing of Memories through Prayers and Poems by Mary Martin Lane with guided reflections by Conie Borchardt.
- 10:45 a.m. - Break
- 11 a.m. - Dances
- 12 noon - Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - Special LEAD Session: Astrological Walks, Breaths, and Dances by Saleem Adam Wolter
- 3 p.m. - Break
- 3:30 p.m. - Dances
- 5 p.m. - Retreat ends (formally, at least)
Folks who are staying another night are welcome to self-organize the spiritual adventure of their choice for their remaining time. The word is zikr is definitely happening Saturday evening. Interested in Sunday morning dancing? Please connect with Marion to make arrangements.
Organizers and dance leaders are very much looking forward to dancing with you! Ya Fattah (May the Way be open for you!) on your travels to the Villa Maria!
Post a Comment