- 2nd Saturday Dances, May 14, 7-9p at Center for Performing Arts, S. Mpls - Dances lead by John Hakim of the Light Upon Light Sufi Center.
- 3rd Sunday Dances, May 15, 5-7p at Karpeles Museum, Duluth
- 3rd Saturday Dances, May 21, 7-9p at St. Mary's Episcopal, St. Paul - Dances lead by host Conie
- 4th Saturday Dances, May 28, 7-9p at Center for Performing Arts - Dances lead by John Hakim of the Light Upon Light Sufi Center.
- 1st Sunday Dances, June 5, 7-9p at Holistic Gateway, NE Minneapolis - Dances lead by host Saleem Adam.
- 2nd Saturday Dances, June 11, 7-9p at Center for Performing Arts - Dances lead by John Hakim of the Light Upon Light Sufi Center.
- Villa Maria Dances Retreat! Friday evening, June 17-Sunday midday, June 19 - Dances lead by many experienced leaders from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and around the region. See more details at this post.
- No 3rd Saturday or Sunday Dances in St. Paul and Duluth due to the Villa Maria retreat.
- 4th Saturday Dances, June 25, 7-9p at Center for the Performing Arts.
The Dances of Universal Peace and Walking Meditations are spiritual practice in motion. Drawing on the sacred phrases, scripture, and poetry of the many spiritual traditions of the earth, the Dances blend chant, live music and evocative movement into a living experience of unity, peace and integration.
Friday, May 13, 2016
Upcoming Dances: May 14-Jun 25
Come Dance with us! No previous experience necessary. Everything is taught during our circle time.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment