Friday, August 28
- 3 p.m. - Checkin opens in Marian Hall, the large dormitory building.
- 7 p.m. - Dances begins! We'll be in Ursuline Hall, the smaller building to your left when facing Marian Hall in the parking lot. All of our sessions will be in this building.
Saturday, August 29
- 6:30 a.m. - Meditation: Chakra Toning & 99 Names with Hakim & Karima Bushnell (Optional)
- 8 a.m. - Breakfast in Marian Hall Dining Hall (Lower Level)
- 9 a.m. - Welcome
- 9:15 a.m. - Special LEAD Session: Dance for the Healing of Memories through Prayers and Poems by Mary Martin Lane with guided reflections by Conie Borchardt.
- 10:45 a.m. - Break
- 11 a.m. - Dances
- 12 noon - Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - Special LEAD Session: Astrological Walks, Breaths, and Dances by Saleem Adam Wolter
- 3 p.m. - Break
- 3:30 p.m. - Dances
- 5 p.m. - Retreat ends (formally, at least)