Here's an update on the regular Dances of Universal Peace circles in Minnesota:
- This Saturday, March 19, 7-9p at St. Mary's Episcopal, St. Paul - Mentored Leader Conie will be sharing a preview of her graduation dance set for her training program. The theme is "Confluence." Come! Dance and sing with her. Practice peace.
- This Sunday, March 20, 5-7p at Karpeles Manuscript Museum, Duluth - starting with a few dances lead by Twin Ports area dance leaders, then Conie will be leading her graduation dance set for the Northland group.
- 4th Saturday Dances, March 26, 7-9p at Center for Performing Arts, S. Minneapolis - Dances lead by John Hakim of the Light Upon Light Sufi Center.
- No 1st Sunday Dances (April 3) at Holistic Gateway, NE Minneapolis - Dance Leader host Saleem Adam (and Conie) will be away completing their LEAD (Listen, Experience, Attune, Develop) dance leader training with Radha Tereska Buko. Please send Saleem Adam and Conie your blessings on the completion of their training!
- 2nd Saturday Dances, April 9, 7-9p at Center for Performing Arts - Dances lead by John Hakim of the Light Upon Light Sufi Center.
- No 3rd Saturday Dances (April 16) at St. Mary's Episcopal, St. Paul - the church is holding their annual fundraising auction in the space.
- 4th Saturday Dances, April 23 at Center for Performing Arts - Dances lead by John Hakim of the Light Upon Light Sufi Center.
"Come, Come, whoever you are!
Worshipper, wanderer, lover of leaving -- ours is not a caravan of despair!
Though you have broken your vows a thousand times,
Come, come again, come..."
Post a Comment