- 44 people have registered so far!
- Hailing from New York, California, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Arizona, Indiana, Illinois and of course, Minnesota!
- 10 rooms are left at the retreat center (as of 8/30, 4:30p). We can have up to 50-55 people, so we're getting close to capacity.
- The last date to register is September 7th, since we must give our final food & lodging counts by then.
- If the retreat center fills ups, we have a nice deal with a local hotel. Details are available at the eventbrite site.
The Dances of Universal Peace and Walking Meditations are spiritual practice in motion. Drawing on the sacred phrases, scripture, and poetry of the many spiritual traditions of the earth, the Dances blend chant, live music and evocative movement into a living experience of unity, peace and integration.
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Rochester Retreat Update
The retreat with Rev Murshida Tasnim Fernandez & Imam Bilal Hyde is less than three weeks away. If you're on the fence about attending, here's a few tidbits from the retreat organizers that may entice you:
Labels: Bilal, LUL Center, retreat, Rochester MN, special event, Tasnim, weekend
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment